E-first are proud to announce that they are now a Chartered Building Consultancy (CBC), a scheme administered by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB). This article will set out what this means to our clients.
The designation of CBC is awarded by the CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building) once a company reached a high level of excellence in the built environment. The CIOB believe a CBC member “has become considered as the mark of true professionalism and integrity for the very best building consultancies”. By working with a company that is a member of the CBC, as a client “you can be sure that, whatever the task, your building consultant has the professionalism, resources and commitment to meet your requirements safely and efficiently.”
The Code of Professional Conduct standard set by a Chartered Building Consultancy offers clients the knowledge that E-first Chartered Surveyors Limited will provide:
• Professionalism throughout, from initial enquiry to the satisfactory completion of their working brief.
• Quality of service and attention to detail.
• Speed, efficiency and integrity.
• Value for money.
• Fully trained and competent people working for you.
• Compliance with statutory codes and good building practice.
• Any problems that arise will be dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently.
To Find us on the CIOB website please click here.
Should you require any further information regarding E-first membership as a Chartered Building Consultancy, please contact us direct on 01564 775 771, or alternatively please click here.